LKR Sheet Music is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. We will only contact you with your consent.
2. We do not sell, rent, or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
3. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation.
4. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
5. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency (PayPal) may require you to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.